Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I love to play games so when I saw this poster I was attracted to it. Monopoly is a fun game but sometimes it can get pretty annoying. This poster is not annoying however, it was done really well. I saw this poster on my way through Vevey. I was just relazing and enjoying the city and then I saw this poster. The red along the side is what first caught my eye. They order and organization of it is great too because it makes it easier to read and understand. The organization was influenced my the International style and it looks like this could be an object poster. I looks as if it is advertizing games because it has Monopoly and tic –tac- toe. The font is a nice font and it is easy to read. So the 55-5-5 worked because the red caught my attention from far away and then when I got 5 ft away I could read the font and from 5 inches away I could read what was on the bottom and who the image rights and what not were done by. This was probably made through different images put together from photos and then just drawings for the tic-tac-toe image. Also the different colors in the writings brought more attention because if it was all the same than I wouldn’t have wanted to read and look closer, so the black and white and red colors were very intriguing. This poster was done very well because it caught the attention of the whole group I was with by its nice simple design and easy reading and the red with the white colors.

No comments: