Monday, June 23, 2008

Got Milk?



I saw this poster in one of the train stations and it kept popping up from city to city. It is plain to see that this poster is an object poster advertising milk. I really enjoyed this poster, I though it was very creative how they used soccer to help advertise the ad during the Euro 08. They definitely knew what they were doing. In the picture there is a line of younger girls’ soccer team all wearing Swiss jerseys waiting to do their share of milking the cow. This poster gave national pride while advertising their product.
This poster also did a very good job by using the 55-5-5 rule. This poster was a relatively large poster which got your attention and which each step closer you can view each girl in their uniform, all the girls with different expressions.
I thought this was a great ad. I thought it was fun to look at, and even though I saw it all over I always wanted to stop and take another look.

No comments: